So I have wanted to start a blog for a while now, but as with other things in the crazy life of a mother with 2 small children, it was pushed to the back burner again and again. It seems that life is just rushing by faster and faster with each passing day, and I often find myself realizing that the people whom I consider most important in our lives are missing out on all of the small details going on within our lives. As crazy as I know it sounds, I have to think about those who do NOT live their lives via Facebook and aren't seeing the regular status updates and photos that I try to share as often as I get a chance ie: grandparents, aunts & uncles and generally anyone else who is as not tethered to FB as I have unfortunatly become :( I know that I could pick up the phone, but seriously...on days that I don't have a chance to shower am I really going to have the time to sit down for a phone call??? Chances are, NO. Also as far as phone calls go, yes they are more personal, but I always feel bad at the end of a long overdue phone call with grandparents or other friends or family that I'm not able to catch up with on as regular a basis as I would like. I always find myself promising that "I will be better about calling, I promise," knowing full well that I would be...if I could find a spare minute. (Obviously I am praying that the Good Lord will bless me with a spare moment to blog on a regular basis, LOL!)
Now I'm not so vain as to think that Cody's first standing up pee in his potty chair is front page news or anything, but it is a laughable story that I think the grandparents at the very least would find at least mildly entertaining. :) I know that to most people, friends of Facebook included, probably don't want to hear about the mishaps that we have had with Cody's "pobby" training, or rather, the mishaps that BRIELLE has had to endure with Cody's "pobby" training (bless her little heart,) but for close friends and family who won't be offended by such stories, this blog is for you!!!
So as I set forth on this journey of blogging, I hope that my followers, however few or many, will at least in some small way feel like they are a little bit more informed/included/in the loop on the adventures and mishaps that make up the day to day craziness in the Pfremmer household. I would like to say that "I will do better blogging" than I do with phone calls, but I don't want to break any promises so I will leave it at this: I will do my BEST! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment